You can exercise, at any time, your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data by sending a written communication, including copy of an official identity document, to the address email@example.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your computer or a user browsing habits and, Depending on the way you use your computer and the information they contain, they can be used to recognize the user.
- What type of cookies used this web page?
This web page uses own cookies *and Google Analytics* of the following types:
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow navigation through the website, and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
– Personalization cookies: Are those that allow you to access the service with some general features predefined depending on a number of criteria in your terminal, as for example the language, the type of browser through which to access the service or the locale from which.
– Website cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the offered service users. So your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow us to manage more efficiently the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the same web page, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use of our website. So we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to its profile of navigation.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, to benefit from all the features of the website, We recommend you configure your browser to accept cookies